Located in the state of Connecticut and a city that is coextensive with the town of New Britain, Hartford County. The area was settled as a Stanley Quarter to the northern side and was then later followed by the Great Swamp Settlement to the south in 1866, it was then later followed with the area becoming the Great British parish of Farmington. The Berlin town in 1785 including the New Britain parish was separately incorporated from Farinthob. When the metalworks began in New Britain, it became the first tinware in North America. New Britain was then incorporated into a town and a borough, and by that time the city was already a manufacturing center that has been producing locks tools and other hardware.
Back to Home